Friday 25 July 2014

PLF is going to Toronto!

So here I am,
Sitting in bed doing some late night computing after a peaceful sauna and swim in Pike Lake.
It's 10:30pm on a Friday night, and I'm eager to go to bed to wake up tomorrow and load everything up for the Y-art sale.  I was so sleepy, when suddenly....
I realize I received a confirmation email from Craft Ontario saying Pike Lake Forge has been accepted into the upcoming show in Toronto this October! WHooo HOooo!  Try go to sleep now! ha!

http://www.craftontario.com/membership-programs/craft-show.html

Meanwhile, I was a little unsure if we would get in, because I knew I hadn't sent the greatest images I could have. But I knew the work was great. Here's the hillarious "Booth Collage" I sent to show what the table will look like. Hahaa, but at least you get a good idea of what everything looks like together right? And it's to the point.  We're so excited.


And with that note, I'm off to bed to dream about tomorrow! ;)
Maybe we can swing down to Rochester to meet my idol Albert Paley during the same trip! 
Eeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment