Thursday 23 January 2014

Art's Gallery


It was Thanksgiving when I gave my Granny, Vaari and Mummu a tour of Art's Gallery.  
We weren't even open yet, but mostly everything was in it's place.  
The Preserving Harold Project (P.H.P. http://preservingharoldproject.blogspot.ca) was on display in the back room, all my art supplies in order in my studio space, the large gallery had things on the wall -- the front till area had slat board up, showcasing Hide 5's leatherwork... 
and Mummu says, "Call me Old Fashioned, but that front room is the Store.  This back here (pointing to where the PHP is set up) is where your family lives."
I wish it could be that easy.  Mummu's family had a General Store at Pike Lake -- it was most definately a lot smaller than this huge gallery.  But here at Art's we can dream big, create anything we put our mind to -- there's tons of room to grow.

Photo of Kriev and Alan aka "Shroud" playing 
at  the grand opening of Art's Gallery on Nov. 1st 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment